JACOBSON NATIVE ART GALLERY

JACOBSON NATIVE ART GALLERY
The home and creator of “Woodland A.I.” A new form of indigenous art. 4 Chiefs of the future by Mark Anthony Jacobson 2024

Thursday, October 15, 2020

The sign is up and I’m ready to go...

 


 Good morning to each and everyone. It is a colder October morning here with Scattered clouds and some sun. I’m excited today because I’m having soft openings all week Up until it snows. I’ll be working on some 30 new paintings in various stages. 

I’ll have some originals available, prints, children’s books along with some clothing designs and specialized art cards. I’ll be working on new paintings and sharing the depth and richness of our cultural ways in the outdoor studio.

Here are a couple pictures of the sign and the banners I just got done. I’m excited about the quality of energy being presented and I feel so thankful for this new direction. Making some new moves for the future of who we are. All are welcome. I desire to be all inclusive making room for every new soul I meet.

Wish me luck. Thank you kindly for the love and support of our dreams, our culture, our future. All my relations, MAJ