JACOBSON NATIVE ART GALLERY

JACOBSON NATIVE ART GALLERY
The home and creator of “Woodland A.I.” A new form of indigenous art. 4 Chiefs of the future by Mark Anthony Jacobson 2024

Friday, November 6, 2020

Jacobson native art is now available to educators, institutions and native organizations...




To all educators, institutions, native organizations: 

I’m opening up time slots across Canada with all schools/programs who want to do zoom/FaceTime classes online with me. The concept will be my Ojibway animal clan totem and clan teachings, book. 

This package is all available through my award winning children’s book (for all ages) titled: Ojibway clans - animal totems and spirits. This book will be the premise and discussion points, making the art and the symbols outlining the class focus. 

Please get in touch with me at: jacobson101@hotmail.com as spots are now being taken and worked out....thank you. All my relations...MAJ