JACOBSON NATIVE ART GALLERY

JACOBSON NATIVE ART GALLERY
The home and creator of “Woodland A.I.” A new form of indigenous art. 4 Chiefs of the future by Mark Anthony Jacobson 2024

Monday, November 23, 2020

Various paintings of Jacobson native art in collections and galleries across Canada







Good day to each and everyone. I sure wish many blessings of healing and wellness to anyone out there who is going through a struggle, or is having a difficult time. As we go into full swing of the second wave of Covid-19 and face a second lockdown nationwide, please know that I send my good prayers and blessings to those struggling. 

Isolation and quarantine has taken its toll on many of us. Let’s continue to be vigilant and try to share some inspiration and good energy while we continue to move forward heading into 2021. I wanted to share some interesting pictures of various paintings in collections and galleries that I’ve worked with over the years. I sure hope you find enjoyment in them and once again it is always a pleasure to keep the activity of new information and new updates flowing here at Jacobson native art. All my relations, MAJ