JACOBSON NATIVE ART GALLERY

JACOBSON NATIVE ART GALLERY
The home and creator of “Woodland A.I.” A new form of indigenous art. 4 Chiefs of the future by Mark Anthony Jacobson 2024

Thursday, December 3, 2020

Here at the Jacobson art studio, our boy just turned 3 years old. Happy birthday, son.

 



Hope all is well with each and everyone. Wishing you many blessings of love, hope, faith and charity. The  big news these days is that my son, Sagein Wisdom just turned 3 years old the other day. Oh my goodness what an absolutely divine creation he is. I have never loved someone so much as I do my boy. 

He is the most Beautiful being I’ve ever laid my eyes on. I can’t believe it, how spectacular and blown away I am by his life. These last 3 years of learning how to be a dad to him, to give him all the space and room to be his dynamic self is simply incredible. I have never loved someone so much. He’s completely changed my life. 

He’s made me better in so many ways it’s just too powerful. I am humbled and graced by his magnificence  and beauty. He’s the greatest thing to ever happen to me. It’s so profound loving a child, a gift that we are given to nurture and love each and every day. He changes me, daily. The most powerful teacher I’ve  ever met. 

Sagein, you are everything to me. You are the most incredible being I’ve ever had the privilege to meet and get to know up at this point of our journey at the marvellous age of 3. Your incredible momma Kassondra is simply the best mom I have ever seen. You are truly such a blessing. I tell you every day that you are a dream come true. Because that’s exactly what you are. I love you more than anything in the world. You are my number one. My inspiration, my best lil friend in the whole universe. 

I love being your daddy. You are the patriarch of the entire Jacobson bloodline as your grandfather, my father, Gerald Frank Jacobson was the first born son to his parents, great grandfather Yert and great grandmother Clara Jacobson. Your great grandparents on the Jacobson side of the bloodline had 14 children. 

Your great grandfather Nick Kowalow and great grandmother Victoria Oskineegish had 9 children. Your grandmother Helen Kowalow Chukra is my mother. I am her and grandpa Geralds first born son. You are my first born child and this makes you the new patriarch of our bloodline. We are mesmerized by your creativity, curiosity and incredible beingness. Happy birthday baby boy. I love you for eternity...your father, Mark Anthony Jacobson. XOXO