JACOBSON NATIVE ART GALLERY

JACOBSON NATIVE ART GALLERY
The home and creator of “Woodland A.I.” A new form of indigenous art. 4 Chiefs of the future by Mark Anthony Jacobson 2024

Sunday, January 1, 2023

Happy new year and from this point forward, I turn my back on the art, legacy and estate of Norval Morrisseau

 

Good evening to each and everyone and I sincerely wish you a happy new year for 2023. Recently there have been huge and dramatic shifts for me and some others I’ve met concerning the legacy of Norval Morrisseau. I’m 100% finished. I’ll never be able to look at or enjoy Norvals art the same ever again.

Holding up the myth, the icon and so-called legend has been completely destroyed. I’ll never see him in that light again. I was fooled to believe many things but that time is over. These new revelations have shifted that like no other force could. 

It’s fuckin devastating and those responsible will definitely be held accountable. There is no turning back from this truth. The legacy has been a gross fuckin lie propelled by mostly the white settler and unfortunately many of us First Nations as well. But indeed what is coming must be told. It must be shared. For after all, these are our stories. This is our space. 

More to come...stay tuned. All my relations, MAJ 

P.S: Fuck you to the entire estate of Norval Morrisseau. Blocking me from sharing the truth on your stupid fb page only proves that it is you clowns who have everything to hide. Wait and see....your fucked.