JACOBSON NATIVE ART GALLERY

JACOBSON NATIVE ART GALLERY
The home and creator of “Woodland A.I.” A new form of indigenous art. 4 Chiefs of the future by Mark Anthony Jacobson 2024

Thursday, February 23, 2023

Exposing the sickness and utter stupidity of the Norval Morrisseau estate

Pictured here: Morrisseau fake black drybrush bedspread of Gary Lamont’s sexual abuse of native boys. On sale at: Redbubble

 Good evening friends and welcome to another post exposing just a little bit more of the utter sickness and stupidity of this estate. As this story unfolds and the truth of this reality gains more momentum, the spotlight will no doubt grow brighter and brighter on everything that I have stated. I most definitely stand by all these new revelations. I can back up everything I have said. That is the power of truth. For me? I wouldn’t have it any other way. Norval Morrisseau is and was a sexual abuser of children. I feel so misled and utterly disgusted. My anger and desire for justice will be channeled with absolute precision. Mark my fuckin words.

I notified the Norval Morrisseau estate months ago about that fraudulent bedspread being offered by red bubble. It’s still up. Ready for sale as I write these words. They’ve done absolutely fuckin nothing. They would rather let the art buying public wrap themselves up in a Gary Lamont black drybrush rape bedspread. Fuckin beautiful eh? You can thank dipshit Cory “ding dong” Dingle and his boss at the estate in Gabe Vadas for this continued gross negligence. 

They’d rather focus on Walmart deals and pushing Morrisseau’s sexual abuser art to little white boys down in Louisiana as stated by Cory ding dong Dingle himself. Total fruit fly mentality. It’s sickening the more you know about all of this. It’s just that gross. Whoring out sexual abuser Norval Morrisseau to the uneducated masses. That’s what is happening. And has been happening for decades. That will come to an end. Sadly for many who like myself bought the lie. We bought the illusion. But that time is frightfully now over. The legacy is nothing. It’s a dreamed up white mans fantasy (Morrisseau enablers and shady gallery dealers like KRG) but underneath is this reality, that Morrisseau sexually abused children. Fuckin utter piece of shit he will always remain...now. Nothing will ever change that. It is the reality. 

Pictured here is a screen capture of the Norval Morrisseau estate on Facebook whoring out the sexual abuser art in Norval bullshitter Morrisseau. The biggest letdown of my entire life. Forever disgraced as a piece of shit sexual abuser of innocent little children. I will tell you this. I will be absolutely fuckin relentless. I will not stop. I am here as my spirit name: Rainbow Thunderbird. We will shine our light on the truth of these discoveries. I will stand side by side with these survivors. There will be more revelations coming forward. Stay tuned and there is definitely much more to come...all my relations, MAJ