JACOBSON NATIVE ART GALLERY

JACOBSON NATIVE ART GALLERY
The home and creator of “Woodland A.I.” A new form of indigenous art. 4 Chiefs of the future by Mark Anthony Jacobson 2024

Tuesday, July 9, 2024

Next project: Honouring death through Woodland A.I. (A new series on Mechanical insects)

 



Good evening to each and everyone. The creativity in the studio is flowing as I’m working on many commissions and designing new collections with my incredible business partner in Luc @ little giant productions. A fellow B.C. boy and new found brother in life. Trusted. He’s solid gold. We continue to find amazing rhythm in working together and our new collections of woodland A.I. will be revealed in the next few days. In the meantime I was reflecting on death and it’s power and force and just felt super inspired by these prompts. Symbols of transformation. Of change...

They’ll be my next new series after my alien woodland A.I. series is finished. I’m working on a 24 x 36 inch on canvas which features 3 highly detailed A.I. aliens being represented as cosmic ancestors. Gonna be a deadly piece when finished. I have 4 more aliens to go with that series as well so I’ll be busy there for a bit. These Mecca insects are super dope and I’m going to do a few of these just as simple pieces which can be featured on hoodies and shirts and small limited edition prints. 

Keep the vibes deadly as they say. I have definitely found my next level and I am truly in a place of cultivating new and uncharted territory when it comes to my new genre in Woodland A.I. This series will be my tribute to death. I feel honoured and grateful to be able to touch such powerful energy and force. Right in the heart of our Creator, of Mother Earth and the creativity of life itself. A big heartfelt Miigwetch to many of you who have remained loyal and truthful. We ride the lightening together, you and I. 

All my relations, Rainbow Thunderbird - MAJ 🌈🦅🌈

Enjoy this track by Pretty pink. Track title: Lost and found (Tim Engelhardt remix)