JACOBSON NATIVE ART GALLERY

JACOBSON NATIVE ART GALLERY
The home and creator of “Woodland A.I.” A new form of indigenous art. 4 Chiefs of the future by Mark Anthony Jacobson 2024

Friday, July 26, 2024

Currently designing 7 new collections in my new indigenous art genre called: Woodland A.I.


 
Pictured here: Screen shot of Chiefs of the future (series 4) 

Good evening to each and everyone and here’s to beautiful new energy and creative vibes coming your way. Currently we are designing 7 new collections with all my new woodland A.I. images. We are super excited and are looking forward to their release very soon. The process has been very time consuming because of all the details and formatting but we are almost there. 

Pictured here:.Screen shot of current layout coming soon @ Littlegiant productions

We’ll have hoodies, shirts and designer art cards along with limited edition prints on canvas available. It’s a massive joy to be able to share with all of you these new and exciting opportunities and I feel so inspired as the direct result. My new genre in woodland A.I. is a new and fresh evolution taking the elements of my woodland style and infusing it with A.I. to offer you incredible innovation. 

We are just finishing up the 4th chiefs of the future in series 4. A few tweaks to get it just right and viola. We’ll be ready to go by next weekend. In the meantime thank you to everyone for all your love and support. We are honoured and grateful and we look forward to revealing this 7 collection launch. All my relations, Rainbow Thunderbird - MAJ 🌈🦅🌈


Enjoy this track by Hannes Bieger titled: Chemistry