JACOBSON NATIVE ART GALLERY

JACOBSON NATIVE ART GALLERY
The home and creator of “Woodland A.I.” A new form of indigenous art. 4 Chiefs of the future by Mark Anthony Jacobson 2024

Wednesday, September 2, 2020

Welcome to the new site.

 


Good day to each and everyone. It’s been a while since I’ve been back online. A lot has happened and changed over the last 4 years. I am embarking on a new journey and I have so much to share with you all. I’m excited about this new direction in my life and happy to be sharing my art and culture of the great Anishanabe. 

For those of you who are interested in buying, selling or promoting First Nations native art, I’m here for you. I am regarded as a master in this particular art form known as the woodland school or in our ways of saying it: Anishanabe art.

I have extensive knowledge and a thorough understanding of the current 4 generations of artists who are working in this style. I am also one of the worlds leading experts in the art of Norval Morrisseau, my friend and mentor who before his death in 2007, asked me specifically to help him. 

I have. There is no one better out there who understands what makes a Morrisseau a Morrisseau. For authentication purposes I will share my experiences and knowledge and I will continue to educate throughout this platform. 


I’m excited to move forward with the great spirit of our art and it’s cultural understandings. If you have any questions about anything pertaining to the art form, I will do my best to answer those questions with pure honesty. Once again I thank you for appreciating my works of art, knowledge and understandings. 


All my relations,

MAJ