JACOBSON NATIVE ART GALLERY

JACOBSON NATIVE ART GALLERY
The home and creator of “Woodland A.I.” A new form of indigenous art. 4 Chiefs of the future by Mark Anthony Jacobson 2024

Wednesday, October 21, 2020

Mark Anthony Jacobson native art gallery and art for sale?


It is a beautiful day today out here in the Kootenay mountains. The seasons of change are upon us.  Life is shifting day by day as we prepare for the winter months, those winter moons. I also wanted to mention that I get emails quite regularly and a common theme in them these days is, how do I acquire new works?

They ask for any galleries that may have new paintings and I am glad to announce that I have chosen a new path forward and that the only way to get new works is directly through me. So far all new customers have been delighted and are excited to work with me exclusively.

I feel way more at ease dealing with people in this fashion and prefer this method moving forward. This new site will be the place to inquire about all new works in the studio. I will have many limited edition prints available as well here at this site. 

This new painting I did to honour my son Sagein Wisdom is in his private collection. We will be releasing limited edition prints of this painting to also give honour to all of our children upon Mother Earth. The original measures in size at 36 x 48 inches. We will offer prints in 18 x 24 inches, 24 x 30 inches, 30 x 40 inches and perhaps 36 x 48 inches as well. You can contact us and make arrangements for preorders at: jacobson101@hotmail.com 

Once again thank you to each and everyone of you who appreciate my works of art and I look forward to moving into the future with all of you. All my relations, MAJ