JACOBSON NATIVE ART GALLERY

JACOBSON NATIVE ART GALLERY
The home and creator of “Woodland A.I.” A new form of indigenous art. 4 Chiefs of the future by Mark Anthony Jacobson 2024

Thursday, June 24, 2021

Active crime scene in Canada regarding crimes against humanity and genocide, new discovery of 751 children’s bodies...


I am truly at a loss for words today. I am beyond shocked, and absolutely horrified by this new discovery today. I feel so numb that I just wanna be left alone today. I feel so uncomfortable about this. I can’t even wrap my mind around it it’s just that ugly, dark and horrifying what this country Canada and their churches (Vatican) including their agents (the RCMP) are guilty of. 

This is clear evidence of genocide and crimes against humanity. An apology from the pope would be a fuckin insult at this point. Those criminals need to be held accountable for their crimes. They are murderers. All of them. This whole thing is an active crime scene. 

I can’t really say anything more at this point. I just feel devastated. To all our familes and children: I love you. I stand with you. I’ll do everything I can to continue to speak truth to power. For now, I will rest and pray. 

Here is an article by an old friend of mine named Tamara. We used to go to ceremonies and gatherings and would meet up and spend deep spiritual time in our culture. Much respects for all her work towards telling the truth about genocide, colonialism and decolonization. Please read it, she is super smart and tells it like I do. With honesty as her weapon of choice:


https://canadiandimension.com/articles/view/reckoning-with-genocide-and-the-denialism-of-the-canadian-state

So far this is now the new body count: