JACOBSON NATIVE ART GALLERY

JACOBSON NATIVE ART GALLERY
The home and creator of “Woodland A.I.” A new form of indigenous art. 4 Chiefs of the future by Mark Anthony Jacobson 2024

Monday, June 21, 2021

Coming soon @ Jacobson native art: Exposing the truth around my investigations of the Norval Morrisseau art fraud



 Good afternoon to each and everyone who continues to find me here at my new site. Lately I’ve been going through some of my past experiences and examining some of the hidden truths that are contained in those experiences. Norval Morrisseau and my ties to him around the investigations I did are coming back into life. 

I have made up my mind to reveal all the details of what happened, how it happened and what exactly went down with regard to my exact roles including all those who participated with me. I feel it’s time now to truthfully shed a ton of light on this subject matter. There are those who hid behind rocks and pretended to be my ally when in reality they were liars. 

I will move forward now through a series of posts explaining all the details that I know. Everything. All my letters to the government of Canada, all my emails and my complaints process with the R.C.M.P. I am going to expose the Norval Morrisseau heritage society along with KRG and their lies and deceptions. 

Along with those will be my dealings with the dysfunctional Norval Morrisseau estate and everything I know about that as well. So, stay tuned over the next few weeks because I have over 15 years of information to share. To set the record straight as my friend Norval used to say...

It is absolutely obvious that there are those hiding in dark places around the truth of Norval morrisseau’s art and legacy. This includes all those mentioned above and many more who will now see the light of day. For now, I say to each and everyone of you....ALL MY RELATIONS...MAJ