JACOBSON NATIVE ART GALLERY

JACOBSON NATIVE ART GALLERY
The home and creator of “Woodland A.I.” A new form of indigenous art. 4 Chiefs of the future by Mark Anthony Jacobson 2024

Monday, August 2, 2021

The reality of the estate of Norval Morrisseau - fakes at Walmart

Good afternoon to each and everyone and a big thank you for all the support and appreciation for the truth and experiences I am honoured to share. I recently found this ad last week where this is what has become of Norval Morrisseau’s artistic legacy. That the public and these corporations are being deceived at such a level of disgrace. 

That people are exposed to these “black drybrush” sexual assault fake paintings spearheaded by the mastermind himself in Gary Lamont, a sexual serial rapist out of Thunder Bay Ontario, is atrocious. The fact that this particular wave has done so much damage is really beyond gross negligence by the entire estate of Morrisseau.

This is beyond embarrassing and it truly reflects why I left the scene in regards to helping the estate of Morrisseau any further. I have absolutely zero affiliations with anyone at the estate of Norval Morrisseau. Thank goodness. I have moved on. My guidance and persistence comes from protecting our culture and the authenticity of our art forms in the woodland school of art. I will continue to be a Shepard and guardian for these reasons. Because as you can see, relying on those at the estate to solve any of these problems has been the real issue at hand.

I am grateful that my capacity to reveal the facts continue to keep this sword of mine as sharp as ever. We will see what other actions take shape as the direct result of my efforts and those who were close to the story. There wouldn’t have been any police investigation if it wasn’t for those efforts of what it took in creating this story and launching the movie and the players who were involved. We are the core of setting the record straight. Not the estate of Norval Morrisseau. For those 0f us who were there, we anticipate a wide and sweeping change of the realities involving what is truly the biggest art fraud in both First Nations and Canadian history. 

More to come and please continue to stay tuned....all my relations, MAJ