JACOBSON NATIVE ART GALLERY

JACOBSON NATIVE ART GALLERY
The home and creator of “Woodland A.I.” A new form of indigenous art. 4 Chiefs of the future by Mark Anthony Jacobson 2024

Monday, April 18, 2022

Just finished these paintings today @ Jacobson native art


 Good evening to each and everyone. I spent the entire night finishing off these paintings for a client in Montreal. They took me some time as it’s been a very challenging journey navigating this on going genocide of my people, the great Anishanabe. I have spent a significant amount of time deep in the spirit world and deep in Mother Nature spirit seeking council and healing. 

These paintings are the result of putting some things into their proper perspective. I have titled these: Guardian spirits of the family clan. Their size is 24 x 36 inches, each canvas. They are a reflection of these spirits coming in to help me, to comfort me. I am grateful for the spiritual energy and connections I have to these realities.

After coming back from these experiences (being on the planes of inspiration) I usually come back down to earth through some prayer and meditation along with the beauty and power of music. Enjoy this track because this sounds how it feels to come back from the spirit world when creating...

All my relations, MAJ 

Artist/DJ: Losless. Track title: Away. (Original mix - Oddity records)