JACOBSON NATIVE ART GALLERY

JACOBSON NATIVE ART GALLERY
The home and creator of “Woodland A.I.” A new form of indigenous art. 4 Chiefs of the future by Mark Anthony Jacobson 2024

Sunday, May 1, 2022

The greatest love of my life is this lil guy - the CEO of Jacobson native art

 

Good morning to each and everyone. Just had an amazing day taking my boy out for his first full atv experience deep in the mountains. With spring time opening up more of the trails it was time to take him on this incredible ride. We travelled about 50km on these beautiful and stunning trails together and he was in absolute Mother Nature paradise today. He was beaming with joy and totally enjoyed every single minute of it.

Pictured here: Dadda and baby boy having fun


Here is my boy having a “Anishanabe zen moment” as he takes it all in having had the journey of his life going to places most people only see in their dreams or on postcards. For me, there is nothing greater than having the opportunity each and every day to hang out with this amazing and dazzling light. He truly is my everything. My dream come true. That’s what I tell him every single day. Being with him at this stage of my life is really the icing on the cake. I now know what selfless true love is. It’s being a caring and responsible father to your child each and every day. Nothing in this world can ever replace that. Nothing should ever get in the way of this. 

Ever since his birth I’ve been on this absolutely most incredible journey of discovery. As I’ve mentioned I have never met any soul in my entire life who has impacted such change in my life, in who I am. My little teacher, the one who moved mountains in dadda. What can I say but that I’m eternally grateful for your existence, your precious soul and life. 

My beautiful boy, my hope in a future where true love will continue to reign through our Jacobson name for many future generations to come. This is my ultimate wish, to be the father I never had and to continue our incredible and awesome journey together as father and son. 
This ones for you, Sagein Wisdom. A special message between us in this track from dadda to you...


Artist/DJ: Kiko Navarro & Nader Behravan - Sounds of my breath 


With all my love,  MAJ