JACOBSON NATIVE ART GALLERY

JACOBSON NATIVE ART GALLERY
The home and creator of “Woodland A.I.” A new form of indigenous art. 4 Chiefs of the future by Mark Anthony Jacobson 2024

Saturday, April 15, 2023

As a master artist and spiritual being, I am in a very powerful place with myself these days

 


Public statement here @ Jacobson native art. My spirit is thriving and my life is blessed. I am proud to be a father to my son, Sagein Wisdom who is the light of my world. I’ve been sober for 25 years now. Grateful to have been recovered from a seemingly hopeless state of mind and body. One day at a time. 

My energy is aligned with the  spiritual wisdom of truth. I am destroying dragons and useless myths built on the corruption and lies of the colonizer. I am truth and reconciliation. I am light. I am power. I am love. 

I am a master. I am sovereign as my birthright of being Anishanabe. I am Rainbow Thunderbird. I am a guardian and protector for my people for future generations to come. I am honoured to be apart of the living legacy of the great Anishanabe. All my relations. 🌈🦅🌈

P.S: Enjoy this track by Hannes Bieger titled: Poem for the planet. It has encrypted messages from me to you. I am an artist. I use all forms of creativity to get my messages across...

WHAT WE LEAVE HERE MATTERS....