JACOBSON NATIVE ART GALLERY

JACOBSON NATIVE ART GALLERY
The home and creator of “Woodland A.I.” A new form of indigenous art. 4 Chiefs of the future by Mark Anthony Jacobson 2024

Tuesday, April 25, 2023

Celebrating life and having fun in my playground @ Jacobson native art

 


Good evening to each and everyone. Just a short post today about being happy and joyful about where my life is at these days. I get to go zipping around on my atv for hundreds of kilometres at times visiting spots where Mother Earth is in her splendour. I know these mountains better than people who have been living out here for over 40 years.

I love it so much and it’s super healing and powerful. Excites my spirit every single time. These are a couple shots of today’s ride. Enjoy this track as it was something I was listening to while riding throughout these mountains today....free as a Thunderbird. All my relations, MAJ

The track: Child Inner by Freek Strano