JACOBSON NATIVE ART GALLERY

JACOBSON NATIVE ART GALLERY
The home and creator of “Woodland A.I.” A new form of indigenous art. 4 Chiefs of the future by Mark Anthony Jacobson 2024

Saturday, May 6, 2023

What does Harvey Weinstein, Jimmy Seville, Norval Morrisseau, Gary Lamont, Bill Cosby and others like them have in common? Historic sexual abuse

 

Pictured here: Historic sexual abuser Norval Morrisseau with his sex puppet (not adopted son) in Gabe Vadas
Pictured here: Serial rapist Jimmy Seville destroying the lives of hundreds of innocent children 

Pictured here: Chronic sexual rapist Harvey Weinstein being exposed for his sex crimes

Pictured here: America’s dad, Bill Cosby being arrested and charged for being a serial rapist

Good afternoon to each and everyone who continues to discover the truth here @ Jacobson native art. Today we are going to make some true comparisons regarding the actual history of these chronic sexual abusers including that shyster shaman bullshit in Norval Morrisseau. Before I ever met either Norval or Gabe I was warned about them and their disturbing behaviours. The rumours were thick and heavy about their sexual conduct. I wasn’t sure to even believe it until I met them. 

By this time Norval was confined to his wheelchair and couldn’t talk much. The ravages of a lifetime of alcoholism and Parkinson’s had really taken effect. It was a sad experience to tell you the truth. I was excited and felt honoured but to see Norval like this wasn’t how I expected it. In the beginning of the friendship everything seemed ok. But over time I began to see the reality of this relationship manifesting right before my eyes. I was shocked to see Gabe Vadas on numerous occasions giving Norval Morrisseau sips from a Mickey of alcohol. It happened during every visit I had and I was taken back by that.

They would lie in the Canadian media saying that Norval had been sober for years. Not true. I witnessed a whole different scenario. After the visits Gabe and Michelle would take Norval back to the nursing home. Then I’d have some social time with just Gabe. I tried to be his friend but this guy was just too obsessed with fear, doubt, hidden agendas and so on. It was really fuckin weird actually. 

Then during one of my visits Gabe started to open up. He went into graphic detail about what it was like to get “poked by the shaman” were his exact words. I was taken back because for years these guys were saying how Norval had adopted him as his son. 

But why would your adopted father have sex with you? 

That’s not right. That’s not even cultural in any of our traditions and culture. I then started to realize that those rumours I used to hear were right. That there was something very wrong with this picture. When Gabe Vadas was sharing this truth about being sexually “poked by the shaman” as his initiation into being a Chuka-chee sex shaman, he started to cry. I knew then something was very fucked up and wrong with this picture. 

Nowhere in our culture is a shaman or medicine man given the right to use sex as an initiation. It’s not our way. We don’t do things like that. It’s wrong. It’s abuse of power and that’s exactly what that is. Also when getting to know this guy in Vadas, I also felt weirded out by him and felt as though he was trying to groom me. I should’ve slapped him across the head for that but it was a freaky situation where I think this guy was trying to confess to me about what had happened, but also was still in the behaviour of the abuse. That’s how sex abuse works. The abuser is always looking for a way to find new opportunities for the abuse to continue. It’s a sickness. It’s utter weakness is what it truly is. 

Stealing the energy and power of others to make the abuser be in control, to have power. It’s absolutely disgusting and maybe I should’ve done more then to investigate. As we all know I got involved in this thing because I was only trying to help. The legacy of Morrisseau was important to me at that time and I figured I should just concentrate on that. And so I did. But now, here in 2023 the energy has shifted and changed dramatically. This new revelation about the historic sex crimes of Norval Morrisseau is something that I can never ever align myself with ever again. For me, all things Morrisseau has been utterly destroyed by this pathetic, sick and twisted behaviour. I will never have respect for those who sexually abuse children, the weak, the poor, the sick and those with mental heath issues. 

The tide has turned and this new reality will no doubt be given the time and focus that it truly deserves. I am honoured by these victims and survivors coming forward. I will go to bat for them and do whatever I can to share and expose this story. Propping up sexual abusers and hiding their filthy deeds is wrong. The time of hiding underneath a rock is over. Norval Morrisseau is no better then the likes of that filthy serial rapist and old pal of his in Gary Lamont. They are cut from the same cloth. No wonder they became such good friends. Hanging out together and abusing victims all throughout Canada and Indian country. It’s horrific. 

The whole thing has now become a major wake up call. Our woodland school of art has no need for predators like this. Including the so-called founder himself. He’s a fuckin skinner and will forever remain one permanently in my eyes. The next phase of this awakening will be very very eye opening. There is much more to come so stay tuned....all my relations, MAJ