JACOBSON NATIVE ART GALLERY

JACOBSON NATIVE ART GALLERY
The home and creator of “Woodland A.I.” A new form of indigenous art. 4 Chiefs of the future by Mark Anthony Jacobson 2024

Friday, March 1, 2024

From the masters lens and my response about this Morrisseau sickness being revealed here @ Jacobson native art

 

Good evening to all my friends, collectors and fans here @ Jacobson native art. The last couple weeks I have seen some amazing people writing in and commenting about the last post I shared and your solidarity is simply remarkable. I thank you and I appreciate all of you sharing your thoughts with me. Indeed as a few of you have mentioned, it is usually how the truth gives birth. It’s ugly to look at, feel and process. It’s not a pretty picture and this has been the new revelations concerning Morrisseau and his historic sexual abuse. And many agree that this country needs to deal with their denial and start dealing with this reality. That it is wrong to prop up sexual abusers of children as cultural icons. We need to set this record straight so that another generation of children and main stream society get educated about this reality. 

I can honestly say that after all the broken relationships I’ve experienced over the last 20 years around this whole Morrisseau fiasco, I completely see why many of these people were afraid of me. They broke themselves against me. Because my spirit was willing to go all the way. To see this right through to this end. That Morrisseau was nothing but a child abusing pedophile. That his fame and fortune was highly guided by his oppressor in the Canadian colonizer. Money was and still is the primary interest in protecting the lie. It’s some of the weakest and most pathetic shit I’ve ever had to see and witness. Gallery owners, institutions, collectors, educators, academics, political and legal organizations along with a handful of pathetic lawyers and a dash of broken famous people still hanging on to the lie. Unwilling to let go of the delusion. Because of the money. Fuckin weak...

I would also like to mention that after reflecting about the absolute garbage that Tom Tom ‘tampon’ Sinclair spewed about me and wanting me to kill myself and that I should kill myself for my 6 year old son? Fuckin weak little bitch monkey in my books. No real courage to be a man. You’ll always be a little junior artist to me. Ignorant and wounded soul who needs a profound spiritual experience. This boy knows nothing of the power of the Creator. To address someone with my credentials in that fashion is beyond pathetic. He’s an ugly person and someone I never want to know ever again. Good bye you “broken arrow shooting mother fucker”. That’s your new spirit name, goof. To see me in such a weak and darkened light says everything I need to know about you. My medicine showed me who you are. You should learn how to clean up your mess and change those dirty tampons you wear. Goof. People like you need a new pair of glasses and to see me in my rightful light like this example pictured below. This is how my inner circle of true friends see one another: 

Get the picture?......Exactly. 😎

That’s been one of the defining characteristics of dealing with people around the art fraud and legacy of shitbag Morrisseau for all these years. The depth of filth and sick behaviour is no doubt the darkest chapter of my entire life. I regret it and I regret ever meeting many of these sleaze balls. Many of them dressed up in suits and ties. Never mind the filth in the likes of serial rapists like Lamont and his circles in Thunder Bay. Many of them I opened up my life to who I thought were on the good side. Not. In the end the only one who remained true all the way through is none other then Dallas Thompson. Someone I have the privilege to be a part of his healing journey and life experience. A treasure of a soul in whom I’ll always have love and respect for. A true warrior, a true brother and a true friend. A real Indian! 
Pictured here: my son and I building castles in our art studio last week. ❤️

I’ll continue sharing my life and the truth of my experiences. I am honoured to be a truth teller and to be a source of inspiration for generations to come. There is no doubt that my legacy is a righteous and beautiful energy. I carry myself with strength and integrity. I am the only one to go all the way to see this thing right until the end. More souls will wake up over time and begin to digest this truth. For me, Morrisseau’s legacy will forever be permanently fucked. I don’t stand with sexual predators and I’ll never again prop them up as cultural icons. For they are not. With respect for the truth and moving forward I wish many of you a beautiful new 2024. All my relations, MAJ 

Enjoy this by: Black bear, contest song