JACOBSON NATIVE ART GALLERY

JACOBSON NATIVE ART GALLERY
The home and creator of “Woodland A.I.” A new form of indigenous art. 4 Chiefs of the future by Mark Anthony Jacobson 2024

Wednesday, March 13, 2024

Let’s make this clear: As an artist it is my job to expose and reflect the truth. To destroy the delusions and lies of the world. For future generations...

 

Artist: John Wilson (Tribe: Haisla) Title: Uncovering the answers of our past 


Good evening folks and once again welcome to my site here @ Jacobson native art. It’s been busy here the last few days as I’m working on several commissions.. I like to have several pieces going at the same time and love working in this fashion. I’ve got several on the waiting list and I’m sincerely grateful for the demand in recent years. It’s definitely picked up and I’m in a strong position as an artist. 

I find it to be very exciting times as my new gallery location and partnership with little giant productions is going beautifully. We are committed, creating amazing new product lines with fresh designs. Our collections will continue to grow over these next few months as well. Most definitely living the dream. Life is moving in a very profound light and energy. Speaking out and speaking up on behalf of the truth is what artists do. I find it absolutely weird when someone desires to deceive others and attempt to manipulate the narrative by either denial, or outright fuckin lying. Two things you won’t find here. 
This is the reality of my life. I’m in the heart of nature spirit, clear as a bell seeing the events before me with clear cut precision. No delusions, no temptations, detached from expectation, free from opinion and able to see life as it is. Beautiful and also ugly. Not afraid of consequence. Not bound by self or money. Truly not giving a fuck about how people see me. It’s liberating and like I mentioned frees me from a multitude of opinions. I learned along time ago that you have to stand for something or you’ll fall for anything. I stand with truth. It’s been the most loyal force in living my life as a spiritual being having a human experience. 
Life these days has truly taken on such magnificent and transformational meaning. It’s hard for others to sometimes see the light. They are blinded by the darker forces of this world. Believe me there is a major difference between the concept of the earth and that of the world. You learn that quickly living up here in the Kootenay mountains in relative isolation. Plus the amount of time I get to spend zipping up and down these mountains is just really phenomenal. I’m one, here. There is absolutely no separation between Mother Earth and I, out here. It is paradise. The most empowering place I’ve ever lived. I suppose it’s one of the main reasons why I simply don’t care. It’s hard to fuck around with that. Because it’s just so honest. And really isn’t that what nature spirit is. Pure honesty. Exactly. 

I live by the sword of truth. Like nature I have adopted her ways. I am a servant of truth. This is how I live my life. I don’t settle for the lie...all my relations, Rainbow Thunderbird - MAJ πŸŒˆπŸ¦…πŸŒˆ


Listen to the strong spirit in this. To help you find the way. It’s by Louie Gonnie, track title: Spheres and talismans. A beautiful brother in life who knows and works with grandfather peyote. Like I do...