JACOBSON NATIVE ART GALLERY

JACOBSON NATIVE ART GALLERY
The home and creator of “Woodland A.I.” A new form of indigenous art. 4 Chiefs of the future by Mark Anthony Jacobson 2024

Thursday, March 21, 2024

Happiness and pure satisfaction, reaching new levels of mastery in the woodland school of art

 

Good evening to each and everyone and welcome to another beautiful session here @ Jacobson native art. The weekend is upon us and I’m feeling absolutely wonderful and joyfully...just happy. Truly satisfied with my current creativity and process. I’m feeling a whole lot of gratitude because quite frankly I’m pushing myself and artistic blueprints into beautiful new energies and designs. The spirit feels so close these days and my connection to the Creator and the true wisdom throughout our Mother Earth is at levels I’ve never even dreamed of. I’m living each and every day right in the belly of Mother Earth. I have direct access to her spirit,  to many of the animal clans of our culture. Everything is fully alive. Each season fully felt and experienced. It is an intimacy of true devotion to the spirit of our woodland school of art. 

I realize as the older I get, the clearer I become because I seek truth and connection with what really matters to me. My life is such a gift as is each of yours. This next chapter for me is about clearing away the bullshit and the toxic people who perhaps will never be able to fully understand or accept me. Good riddance. At this level, there’s a reason why they get removed from the fold. They are not ready and usually get themselves in the way. In the way of healing, of progress, of truth. They are still stuck in the world. Their sense of self attached to the social constructs of the colonizer. Still broken within...
Picture taken of my backyard out here in Crawford Bay BC. (Kootenay mountains)

My vision is clear. My spirit is at peace. My heart is at ease. I can see things as they are in their pure situation and circumstance. I am detached from the world and most of its people like never before. This is what is important to me. The pure freedom to be and express myself. Without limitation. Dancing in the holiness of life. Being a great artist and living my truth, our truth, the truth. Founded in my culture and throughout many of our ceremonies I am so proud to be Anishanabe. To be a spearhead of the Creators ever advancing creation. 
Miigwetch and all my relations...Rainbow Thunderbird - MAJ 🌈🦅🌈

Enjoy this track by Monolink. Track title: Father ocean (Ben Bohmer remix)