JACOBSON NATIVE ART GALLERY

JACOBSON NATIVE ART GALLERY
The home and creator of “Woodland A.I.” A new form of indigenous art. 4 Chiefs of the future by Mark Anthony Jacobson 2024

Thursday, March 14, 2024

Just finished this new original painting this morning. Title: Spirit guides. Size: 48 x 60 inches

 

Good morning to each and everyone. I feel absolutely filled with joy this morning. So happy to release this new original design here at the studio. The energy is simply magnificent and I am in a deep state of gratitude. The level continues to grow and the demand for Jacobson art is both a beautiful blessing and pushes me to unveil high quality paintings with every new release. 

Life is deadly. I’m super happy and many incredible new opportunities are developing all the time. It’s like having the magic touch. My spirit feels so free and playful. My head and my heart are right. I feel at peace with myself and the environment. I’m trailblazing new realms of truth and expanding consciousness. I’m pro artist all the way...

All my relations, Rainbow Thunderbird - MAJ 🌈🦅🌈

Enjoy this classic track by Pan Pot, track title: Captain my Captain