JACOBSON NATIVE ART GALLERY

JACOBSON NATIVE ART GALLERY
The home and creator of “Woodland A.I.” A new form of indigenous art. 4 Chiefs of the future by Mark Anthony Jacobson 2024

Monday, April 4, 2022

Back in the flow and creating spiritual medicine for the world @ Jacobson native art

Good evening to each and everyone. Just a beautiful day and feeling like I’m making more sense out of this crazy and hostile world we all live in. I’m back in the studio making time for what I do best, my art. The fight has been real, honest and pure. I’ve had to take my time through this and put these pieces together regarding this living genocide and truth of discoveries concerning our residential school children. 

I’m simply happy today to be back painting. I have dozens and dozens of pieces on the go. It’s time to refocus myself and plan my next course of actions as I sit in the spiritual world channeling these images and stories putting them down on to the canvases. Recording the spirit and sacred teachings of my people, the great Anishanabe...

Enjoy this new track. I love high energy tribal beats when painting in the studio. This is Bantwanas feat. Khonaye - Amanz’Endlini


All my relations...MAJ