JACOBSON NATIVE ART GALLERY

JACOBSON NATIVE ART GALLERY
The home and creator of “Woodland A.I.” A new form of indigenous art. 4 Chiefs of the future by Mark Anthony Jacobson 2024

Wednesday, April 24, 2024

Here’s a sneak peek of what’s coming in the near future in Woodland A.I. @ Jacobson native art

 

Prompt: Concept will be developed into a painting honouring our indigenous sisters forever  

Good evening to each and everyone and welcome to all those who find their way here, we appreciate you. I sure hope all is going well for many of you and I wanted to extend my gratitude for all the positive sharing and support of this new endeavour. Like I mentioned as an artist using this technology the skies the limit with its creative potential. The way I can infuse it, dream it, manifest it through A.I. and onto canvas, into a painting is absolutely incredible. I feel so comfortable with this new technology. The capabilities are mind blowing and for me to take the lead and embark upon indigenizing A.I. through my work as a woodland school artist feels phenomenal. 

My vision is to stay close to the fundamentals of my culture and to use this technology to enhance my creativity and perspectives on the future interpretations of it. Like I shared the kaleidoscope of imagery is endless. I can cocreate ideas never before seen in indigenous art. Moving forward I feel such a purpose in what I have to share and say as an artist. It’s inspiring on so many levels but for me in particular, is the future. I have found a way on how to touch it, interact with it, propel it into undreamed of realms. These visions I create with it will be lasting Sacred scrolls based on teachings of the future. Even tying the past and the present. It’s deadly beautiful the whole path forward. 

Prompt: Concept for canvas painting dealing with the reality of “Good Chief, Bad Chief” 

Once again this is exciting and my hope is to inspire a whole new creative movement moving forward. It’s inevitable. The push forward should always be how spectacular can I cocreate with A.I.? Always making the energy and art more beautiful and perfecting it as best as possible. Reflecting brilliant imagination and execution. Finding ways to make it all work. That’s my interest moving forward. There’s no doubt the dreamer in me, the visionary is in a place of creative illumination. I can see ideas I only dreamed of and now with a creative relationship with this technology, I can create like never before. That’s exactly how I feel. It’s so profound. It’s so exciting. 

Prompt: One of several in my A.I. files for tribute paintings to our cosmic ancestors 

Life has taken on new meaning for me with this new discovery. I’m so happy to feel inspired as an artist again. This new direction is welcomed with deep appreciation and gratitude. I am joyful. I feel so inventive and playful and to dream again is something I’ve needed in the woodland school of art. The future looks promising once again. I can see into its vastness. So stay tuned as there will be much more to come...all my relations, Rainbow Thunderbird - MAJ πŸŒˆπŸ¦…πŸŒˆ

Enjoy this track by Miles Atmospheric. Track title: The apparition - calling you out