JACOBSON NATIVE ART GALLERY

JACOBSON NATIVE ART GALLERY
The home and creator of “Woodland A.I.” A new form of indigenous art. 4 Chiefs of the future by Mark Anthony Jacobson 2024

Sunday, April 7, 2024

The story and process of how Woodland A.I. was born....@ Jacobson native art 2024

 

Good evening to each and everyone here @ Jacobson native art. I’ve been resting the last couple of days and making a few trips up the mountains here in the Kootenay’s. It’s where I go to meditate and contemplate the realms of life, art and the spirit of creativity. I live in such an isolated community with only 350 souls here. So I get a lot of freedom and solitude back in these mountains as there is hardly any body out here to bother you. It’s so big and vast the amount of free space I have out here. It’s truly heaven on earth. Especially in these crowded times on our planet. It is essential for me to flap my wings as an artist and I reflect on many of the new shifts and changes happening in both society and the world at large. 

Title: The Patriarch of woodland A.I.  

 I have been studying A.I. for a period of time and watch a lot of videos on this subject matter. I listen to podcasts like Lex Friedman who does amazing interviews with the likes of Elon Musk, Sam Altman etc. It’s very interesting how this development in A.I. is taking shape and is on the cusp of changing how humanity moves forward. Permanently. It is much like opening up Pandora’s box. We fully don’t understand the capabilities and potentials and we hope to sure not forge the weapon that will eventually destroy humanity. That’s the frightening part of this whole adventure. We simply cannot see that far into this new future. 
Title: The Matriarch of woodland A.I.

It’s a whole new energy no doubt about it. And while A.I. is still in it’s infancy stages it is super exciting to see what it can do and how it is going to change the entire face of humanity. As an artist I see a massive new tool in creativity in it and have no question been inspired by its creative influence and power. It’s the main reason why I wanted to work with it, to tap into its creative force. I see so much potential with it as an artist and I find myself very curious as to how I can infuse it with woodland art. It’s exactly how the 4 chiefs of the future was born. I really love how A.I. can show you images never before seen and that the specific prompts and commands you give it can give you a whole new world of visual stimulation. It’s really exciting for me to basically grandfather this new art genre into the world and to put my stamp on it. The first to do it in our woodland school. To pioneer it from this point forward and to see how far I wanna go with it. 

I feel very happy and content with this new endeavour of mine and I look forward to more sharing and collaboration. I’ve spent some time building new friendships in the A.I. art community and I’m going to be working on some exciting new material as the direct result. Some of this A.I. art out there is simply phenomenal and I visually enjoy what I’m seeing but also what yet cannot be seen. To dream, to think and wonder, to contemplate our combined future and that too of our own individuality. There is no question we are in the future times of humanity right here and right now in this the 21st century of civilization. We must continue to remain optimistic and think well of what may become. The truth is that art always reflects life and in using A.I. as a newly discovered tool, the future remains alive and well at this juncture. More will be revealed and until then let’s continue to use these technologies for the betterment of mankind. All my relations,  Rainbow Thunderbird - MAJ 🌈🦅🌈

Enjoy this old school track by Blaze featuring Palmer Brown: My beat. (Derrick Carter remix)