JACOBSON NATIVE ART GALLERY

JACOBSON NATIVE ART GALLERY
The home and creator of “Woodland A.I.” A new form of indigenous art. 4 Chiefs of the future by Mark Anthony Jacobson 2024

Sunday, March 31, 2024

My second release of this new series “Chiefs of the future” in woodland A.I.

 

Title: Chiefs of the future. Series 3 and 4. Size each canvas: 16 x 22 inches

Good morning to each and everyone. I was up all night working on this second series to finish off my 4 chiefs of the future. Freshly done in the woodland school and with my playfulness with A.I. I really enjoy these and see this newly created genre as a gateway to skies the limit. There’s a legitimate creative process that separates itself from anything else done in the woodland school. This is no doubt my baby and will only grow from here. 

My creative aim and desire for this is to stay away from main stream pop culture and to continue its birthing process through an indigenous lens. Indigenous ideas and concepts based on the depths of our culture. That is the unlimited resource. In us. In who and what we are through our indigenous bloodlines, culture, ceremonies and teachings. 

I’m feeling beyond satisfied as an artist. Excited to continue playing with these techniques and artistic processes. These 4 chiefs of the future have so much going on and are saying many different things about how A.I. and true art can coexist. I feel I’ve really found something here. Next level creativity no doubt. 

Above photo:  Series 1,2,3,4 Chiefs of the future created deep in the Kootenay mountains BC March 2024 (Woodland art meets A.I.)

In the meantime more will be revealed and I’m happy to share this new burst of creativity from the studio here @Jacobson native art. I look forward to unveiling new projects and more designs and collections. There is no doubt I’ll be doing limited editions on canvas with these including a line of hoodies and shirts. Stay tuned for more information and have yourselves a wonderful afternoon. All my relations,

Rainbow Thunderbird - MAJ πŸŒˆπŸ¦…πŸŒˆ

Enjoy this track by Conjure 1 and Sinead O’Connor: (Tears from the moon Tiesto remix)