JACOBSON NATIVE ART GALLERY

JACOBSON NATIVE ART GALLERY
The home and creator of “Woodland A.I.” A new form of indigenous art. 4 Chiefs of the future by Mark Anthony Jacobson 2024

Monday, August 5, 2024

It is an overwhelming success with regard to my fabric lines with Northcott fabrics and Jacobson native art


Good afternoon to each and everyone and once again we thank you so much for your continued love, healing and support. This initiative between Northcott fabrics and Jacobson native art has been a phenomenal success reaching into the very heart of healing and comforting those who have been survivors of the effects and trauma of residential schools and like myself, a 60’s scoop. With my first collection titled “Healing waters” and the new release of my second collection titled “Sacred earth”  we continue to shine this beautiful light. We have seen so much love pouring forth and genuine connection being shared. I am so honoured by the response and wish to thank all the incredible efforts being shown by quilts for survivors. 

This initiative has been touching the lives of those who have suffered in such a remarkable way that it is truly a spiritual privilege to be apart of. I receive many messages of gratitude and appreciation that it is humbling and deeply gratifying. My heart and soul feels absolutely blessed by the entire process. To witness the love, healing and emotional joy that comes from those receiving their quilts and to acknowledge their experiences and journey is definitely one of the greatest bright spots of my artistic life. To play such a critical role in helping to bring this healing and understanding is truly remarkable. A special shout out to all those who have participated and continue to create these beautiful quilts with regard to this movement. I thank you and love you for all that you do. 

I’ll close out this article with a gigantic spiritual hug for everyone involved. Once again it is such an honour and privilege and for my creative legacy to play such an important role will be such a defining tribute. We are forever grateful and I send you all my deepest love as we continue to move forward one day at a time. Please feel free to enjoy some of these remarkable quilts and their beauty and with that...Chi-Miigwetch and all my relations, Rainbow Thunderbird - MAJ 🌈🦅🌈