JACOBSON NATIVE ART GALLERY

JACOBSON NATIVE ART GALLERY
The home and creator of “Woodland A.I.” A new form of indigenous art. 4 Chiefs of the future by Mark Anthony Jacobson 2024

Sunday, October 6, 2024

Sharing the amazing success of my second fabric line called: Sacred earth with Northcott fabrics and Jacobson native art

 Northcott designer profilehttps://northcott.com/designers-detail.aspx?di=538

Good evening to each and everyone and once again it’s super cool to share the beautiful medicine and creativity being manifested throughout North America with this unique collaboration with Northcott fabrics and yours truly here @ Jacobson native art. 

We’ve been so inspired by the various movements taking shape through this collection and this partnership throughout the world of quilting and fabric design. I’ve been absolutely blown away with the various creations coming from thousands of souls nationwide. It’s an exciting experience for me and for the countless others in whom are working with these fabrics. Sacred earth continues to impress and it’s a beautiful second edition to my first line in Healing waters. 

Our family has received some amazing quilts and other work that was shipped to us here in the Kootenay mountains from all over Turtle Island and it’s such a cool feeling to be apart of. Lots of people are thankful and express their appreciation and contact me through email and Facebook to connect. The above quilt was made for me and it’s just a deadly piece As blankets are highly regarded amongst us First Nations and continue to represent that sacredness of warmth and comfort, it’s such an honour. I sleep with that as it fits my king size perfectly. Keeps me nice and warm and it feels awesome to be wrapped up in something made with such love and care. 
Just feeling very happy with everything these days and the warmth and love being shared is simply profound. Who would’ve thought eh? The world of quilters is such an amazing and newly tapped source of incredible creativity and energy. I love them and appreciate them so much so, Miigwetch to each of them. With that I am honoured to continue bringing you all new experiences in the realms of indigenous art and culture. Stay tuned as we have some super great news to release and share with all of you here. All my relations, Rainbow Thunderbird - MAJ 🌈🦅🌈

Enjoy this beautiful track it just makes you feel wonderful by Chris Malinchak track title: So good to me. 😎