JACOBSON NATIVE ART GALLERY

JACOBSON NATIVE ART GALLERY
The home and creator of “Woodland A.I.” A new form of indigenous art. 4 Chiefs of the future by Mark Anthony Jacobson 2024

Wednesday, August 19, 2026

It’s only my son Sagein and I now, these Woodland A.I. remastered works of mine are a tribute to him…to us ❤️ 2026

 

Woodland A.I. Title: Unity and healing in the bear clan sweatlodge. 2026

So, it’s been an absolutely transformational last 7 weeks. My boy and I are walking this next chapter of our lives on our own. The disease of alcoholism and addiction is super powerful. She is gone now without us even knowing what’s going on. No calls for our son in all this time either. It’s sad for my lil guy. He misses his momma and all I can do now is carry everything forward and to find a new path. It hasn’t been easy to digest but that is the nature of reality. It can be unforgiving and super difficult to process. Both him and I are doing our best in this transition. We are currently looking for a new spot to purchase as well. Sagein and I have found this beautiful private stretch of land along the mountain with lake views and mountain ranges all along this property. It’s an artists paradise and both Sagein and I looked at it this week and we are going to make our first bid by early next week. Wish us luck…

This has been an incredible whirlwind of emotions and understandings taking shape and my boy and I are taking really good care of one another and we are also feeling some inspiration and new direction at the same time. My family from Ontario is here and we are getting amazing support and healing. I am confident that this new path forward is the way to go. We”ll feel much more settled with a new gig in the Kootenay mountains of B.C. 

Woodland A.I. Title: Honouring our children and grandchildren. 2026

These pieces I’ve done with a.i. and getting the chance to remaster them for limited edition print production is also a very exciting new direction. I’ve been working on some projects behind closed doors and will be sharing new and incredible breakthroughs while continuing to keep an open mind with the technology. For me it has opened up a whole new door and as an artist, I see this more as a creative tool than the end of mankind. I stay in the a.i. information spheres and we’ll collectively keep pushing forward but of course with much better ways of dealing with the infrastructure and such…until then, more to come and these images turned out pretty exciting and the connection with my son and our situation, the harmony is dialled in.

Miigwetch, Rainbow Thunderbird - MAJ πŸŒˆπŸ¦…πŸŒˆ

Enjoy this track by Gorje Hewek ft: Aya. Track: Lost desert