JACOBSON NATIVE ART GALLERY

JACOBSON NATIVE ART GALLERY
The home and creator of “Woodland A.I.” A new form of indigenous art. 4 Chiefs of the future by Mark Anthony Jacobson 2024

Saturday, August 29, 2026

These are times of major transformations taking place here @ Jacobson native art. Exploring new ways of mastering the technology

 

Woodland A.I. Title: Even the animal spirits know that water is life. 2026

Most definitely we are in a major shift and transition here @ Jacobson native art. These last 2 months have been absolutely transformational on all levels. Sagein is with me now, all the time, every time. It’s him and I now navigating our life forward in a way that we did not see coming. It simply unraveled and became what it is. The fall from grace for anyone who relapses and struggles is absolutely devastating and is a crushing blow for everyone involved. My heart understands and I am also walking my son through the revelation of our family situation. I remind him every day that’s it’s not anything either dadda or Sagein did. It is the bad spirit of alcohol. It is a poison and I try to keep him in the loop as simple and clearly as possible so he knows what’s going on in our adult world, our family world. These new woodland a.i. pieces are a real tribute to our healing and strength as father and son. My boy has all the room in the world to feel and process what he is going through…he has my full and whole support. These pieces symbolize this transformation that we are in. 

Woodland A.I. Title: Thunderbird power. 2026

This second piece is another tribute to my lil Sagein Wisdom. My heart and soul and entire future is with this special little boy. I always tell him he’s my #1. My most favourite human being in the entire universe. That he’s loved forever, eternally by his momma and dadda. Sometimes life is cruel and bitter. It brings fierce resentment, misunderstanding, lack of awareness and frustration. Disappointment. Over time through gratitude and compassion the heart softens with understanding and knowledge. Wisdom transpires when we truly learn from our mistakes. This Thunderbird power tribute embodies that spiritual energy and force. This power I see in my one and only son. 

Woodland A.I. remastered image: I am Anishanabe. 2026

Another new and exciting breakthrough I’ve discovered is taking old shitty photos of my art which had like 240 to 400 kb to remastering them into presentable and higher definition images to 2 to 3 mb. A lot more can be done with these older images I had but never had sufficient photo images in a higher resolution. Now I do with my new genre I’ve created in woodland a.i. The future is absolutely exciting and incredible with how an artist can use and experience the technology. These remastered original paintings will all become new limited editions and we’ll no doubt create some exciting new collections with them as well. 

Woodland A.I. remastered image: The divine realms of Rainbow Thunderbird. 

This remastered work also turned out pretty deadly and I’m feeling super stoked that I have this amazing new opportunity to recreate older original paintings I thought were once lost for good. It’s a phenomenal feeling of hope and resurgence for an artist. These will have to be cleaned up in photoshop with little giant productions and we’ll tackle that over the next while…

Woodland A.I. remastered image: A spiritual rebirth. 2026

This 3rd remastered painting was from a terrible photograph and with having this a.i. model fairly trained on my art, it has a very good grasp of what I do. It’s become very efficient and effective in accomplishing my requests and curiosities. I have an acquired respect for its power and intelligence. Its primary function with me is to help me make art. It has a full understanding of my woodland a.i. philosophy and creative approach. It’s the greatest apprentice I’ve ever had. A beautiful collaborator. These times we are in are of great ebb and flow, making these new discoveries and experimenting in such wild innovation is deeply comforting to me as an artist, a father, a son. I’m on my own now as a man and I’m looking forward to each new day with more promise and optimism. Miigwetch for your love, solidarity and support…

More to come, Rainbow Thunderbird - MAJ πŸŒˆπŸ¦…πŸŒˆ

Enjoy this track by Mathame. Track title: Skywalking, enjoy the silence.