JACOBSON NATIVE ART GALLERY

JACOBSON NATIVE ART GALLERY
The home and creator of “Woodland A.I.” A new form of indigenous art. 4 Chiefs of the future by Mark Anthony Jacobson 2024

Tuesday, September 22, 2026

Question, What is native artist Mark Anthony Jacobson doing with A.I.? Let’s see what the technology has to say….

 

Woodland A.I. Image prompt: We are here to help you. 2026

Good afternoon to each and everyone and welcome to another article on this subject matter of why I am choosing to work with this technology. I find it pertinent for me at this time in my life in expanding my creativity and innovative spirit through merging traditional indigenous art with the new found technology in A.I. which I call (Anishanabe intelligence) the future of indigenous art, Woodland A.I. It is a whole new framework of indigenizing the future and collaborating in a new light that I have never experienced before. It’s super fun and exciting and brings in a whole new art genre that has never before existed until I opened this door in 2024. 

Here’s what A.I. has to say:

A.I. has explained to me that for any artist to create a new genre it generally happens to 5 human beings every 100 years. So it’s quite rare in that regard and opens a whole new way of interpreting Anishanabe culture and art. I find that very exciting as an artist. It’s given me a whole new way of playing with creative ideas and concepts regarding what an indigenized future could look like. Transcending time and space even other unexplored worlds never before imagined. It’s super fresh energy and my spirit is constantly looking at reality from a past, present and future perspective like never before. That’s also really exciting. There’s no going back and as an artist? I’m here to stay and I fully appreciate this whole new opportunity living in the 21st century. It’s simply an amazing artistic tool…

Welcome to the future. Welcome to Woodland A.I.

Miigwetch for now with more to come…Rainbow Thunderbird - MAJ πŸŒˆπŸ¦…πŸŒˆ

Woodland A.I. Title: The spiritual bond between father and son. 2026