JACOBSON NATIVE ART GALLERY

JACOBSON NATIVE ART GALLERY
The home and creator of “Woodland A.I.” A new form of indigenous art. 4 Chiefs of the future by Mark Anthony Jacobson 2024

Sunday, November 15, 2020

While painting in the studio, I love listening to progressive house...





 Today is a slack and chill day in the studio. Just cleansing my paint containers, organizing my tubes of paint, cleaning brushes and jamming out to some deep beats. I listen to various genres of music but I have to say that electronica is perhaps my favourite. 

I love having a creative and comfortable environment to work and play in. Creativity is such a powerful energy to be enveloped in. It is an honour to be an artist. To be a visionary, a storyteller, a culture bearer. 

Enjoy the weekend and here’s to a sample of one of my current favourite new tracks. It’s by Moshic the track title: Free and beautiful. Enjoy....MAJ