JACOBSON NATIVE ART GALLERY

JACOBSON NATIVE ART GALLERY
The home and creator of “Woodland A.I.” A new form of indigenous art. 4 Chiefs of the future by Mark Anthony Jacobson 2024

Monday, June 17, 2024

New paintings in my genre Woodland A.I. being released @ Jacobson native art 2024

 

Title: Honouring our Indigenous sisters forever. Size: 16 x 24 inches 

Title: Good chief / Bad chief - what will you choose to be. Size: 18 x 24 inches

Welcome to a whole new era in innovation. I was up all night once again over the last couple evenings getting these 2 new woodland A.I. paintings finished. I feel absolutely happy and satisfied with the results. Life is so beautiful and my levels of inspiration are off the charts. I feel so excited being in the creative process of putting these together. My spirit is in a place of artistic bliss. These were my original prompts as well and I’ve got a 3rd one on the go but will need a day or two to finish. 

I’m over the moon these days and I am most definitely playing in the realms of the future. This unique relationship with this technology is like discovering a new creative language the world has never seen. Everything I think about has been truly on the planes of inspiration. So fresh and so visionary, my heart is complete. Every new piece takes a unique and different perspective and energy yet also exploring new ways of interpretation. There’s no doubt I absolutely love this new tool. The process is a very deep one with regard to combining my subject matter in woodland A.I. making it all fit together. Like stringing together the past, present and future all in one piece. Mind blowing really...

Any how I’m going to shut er down for the day and get some rest. What a beautiful morning here as well in the Kootenay mountains of B.C. My heart and soul is in a total place of illumination. I’ll leave you with this cool new track I recently found and totally love the vibe. More to come....
All my relations, Rainbow Thunderbird - MAJ 🌈🦅🌈

Artist: Coco and breezy. Track title: Manifest