JACOBSON NATIVE ART GALLERY

JACOBSON NATIVE ART GALLERY
The home and creator of “Woodland A.I.” A new form of indigenous art. 4 Chiefs of the future by Mark Anthony Jacobson 2024

Sunday, July 28, 2024

The greatest days of my life are hanging out with my son Sagein Wisdom - the CEO of Jacobson native art



The best days of my life are with my little guy, my son Sagein. He absolutely lights up my life like nothing else in the universe. His playful spirit and energy is no doubt the greatest force of love I’ve ever known. Nothing even comes close. He is my pride and joy. The star of my heart. My greatest teacher and young master. A true privilege to be his father. I’m so happy these days and as each day passes our bond continues to grow. We travel through these peaks and valleys sharing about the spirit of Mother Earth, the many species of animals and their clan powers, we discuss animal tracks and the types of trees and flowers. Always tying it to the interconnectedness of life. That nature spirit is the most honest power here. It always tells the truth. A privilege to share these fundamentals with my son. 

You are my everything little boy. I am so thankful to have you on this journey of life walking this road of a happy destiny together. You inspire me, you teach me like no other. You are such a dynamic spirit and it warms my heart to play with you everyday and have so much fun living in these mountains. This one is for you my boy. From my heart to yours, spirit to spirit from the mountain tops. I love you eternally and in the foreverness I’ll always be with you…my little Jacobson boy! 

You are loved always, Dadda 🌈🦅🌈

Enjoy this peyote prayer song by Louie Gonnie called: From the mountain tops ❤️